[Review] CHANEL Cream Blush #65 Affinite

chanel blush cream review
Chanel chanel, what can i say. Love the brand and adore their packaging, who doesn't fall for the packaging? From my experience, i've found that some products for Chanel aren't that great and definitely a waste of money, BUT for this product...

Chanel describes this blush as "A soft and silky cream blush with a satiny finish that blends into the skin" After trying this blush for the past few months i've been really liking it. The blush is a cream to powder texture, so it starts off a cream texture but later blends to a powdery finish. 

The best way to apply this product would be to use your fingers, just swirl your finger in the blush and swipe from the top of your cheek bones down towards the apple of your cheeks, then blend until you are happy with the colour.
The colour i chose turned out to be very pigmented, so a little product goes a long way. The blush is very long lasting, on my normal/dry skin, it lasted for a good 7 hours and did not fade. 

chanel blush cream reviewChanel has 6 beautiful shades to offer, ranging from pinks to reds. Affinite was defiantly a much more vibrant colour out of the range. 

Seriously, if your willing to spend this much on a cream blush, do go ahead. It's a product you can use everyday and doesn't dry out or anything.

PROS:                                       CONS:

- Long Lasting                           - Expensive ($60AUD)
- Pigmented 
- Comes with a mirror

I must admit, i haven't tried every single product from Chanel but this is one of the best products i've tried. This would be great as a first purchase, if your just starting on makeup or you just want to reward yourself. 

I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking out for a cream blush, don't be scared because of the fact that it's a cream blush. Feel free to ask the beauty associates at Chanel, they would be more than happy to show you how to use this blush.
Have you tried any Chanel products before? If so what was it?



Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment below ~

15 comments

  1. I just adore the packaging of Chanel products, always so classy

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already tried a couple of shades from their cream blush but I really want to try Affinité because I don't have anything of that color. I love them!

    Maria // Fox and Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review! Totally agree, I buy Chanel makeup purely for the packaging haha. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these blushes! I have the one in #69 it's a lovely bold peach. Definitely recommend that one :)
    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the packaging of Chanel, & I think the products always have great pigments. They are SO expensive though.

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to get my hands on some chanel, but they are just too expensive! xx
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but definitely worth the money though.

      Delete
  7. I love Chanel packaging. Even though Channel is really expensive brand it's nice to give yourself a treat :)

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete