Benefit Product Overview



After using Benefit Cosmetics for around a year, i thought it was appropriate to write up a brief review on all the products i've tried, i must admit i have found there have been hits and misses but overall the products are great. If you have never tried any Benefit products before then this is the post for you! So let's get started ~

They're Real Mascara - Review here
- In a few words, It's pretty much you either love it or hate it.
- Personally i find that it is very lengthening
- Doesn't hold a curl

Proefessional
- Great as a primer 

- After application I feel that it makes my skin silky
- Matte finish 

Erase Paste
- Very high coverage concealer
- Thick consistency/cream

- Limited shades

Cha Cha Tint
- Highly pigmented lip stain

- Very long lasting
- Can be used on the cheeks 

Poise Tint
- Natural lip tint
- Subtle pink colour
- Also used as a cheek stain


Girl Meets Pearl
- Decent highlighter
- Not the best but does it's job
- Fades within a few hours of application

They're Real Push-up Liner
- Review here
- Slightly difficult to work with but once you get use to it, its a breeze.


I hope this was helpful post, which is your favourite Benefit product?


Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment below ~
    Instagram | Bloglovin | Twitter 


13 comments

  1. Benefit has been a bit hit and miss for me. I actually don't own any full size products but have come to own quite a few samples and deluxe sized products. I quite like They're Real, though I agree that it doesn't hold a curl! I'm really enjoying Porefessional as well.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how benefit makes small samples for most of their products, Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Pretty blog! I find with Benefit there are products I love and products I hate, they are a little like Marmite I guess!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really enjoy lots of what Benefit has to offer. I've been using their Dandelion blush for years & really love all the tints. I braved up & started using them on my cheeks & really enjoy them.

    -Cory U | Cory U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try Dandelion, its next on my list ~ Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Love this quick review! Some of my favorites are they're real, bella bamba blush and holla bronzer. I want to try erase paste!

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter and instagram :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent summary! The Porefessional is my favourite Benefit product! Love the way it feels.
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried any Benefit products. I find them really overwhelming and ddidn't have a clue where to start. I think based on your mini reviews that the Tints are something that I might enjoy. thanks!

    Maria // Fox and Arrow

    ReplyDelete