Liebester Award

Liebester Award

I’m so sorry this has taken me so long, but here I am with the post. I was so shocked to see that I had been nominated for the Liebester Award – For those of you who don’t know, the Liebester award is a way for new bloggers to gain more recognition in the blogging community, I think it’s a great way to find new bloggers out there. So basically, when someone nominates you, you then nominate someone else in return and so on.
I was recently nominated by 

Since so many lovely girls nominated me, I will be answering a mix of questions

For this tag there are 5 rules that must be followed –
  • Link the person(s) who nominated you
  • Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers
  • Create 11 questions for those 11 blogs to answer
  • Notify your nominees 
Lets start the questions!

What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
Being able to belong in a community where everyone else shares the same interest as you. It's amazing how we can communicate with each other even when were not even in the same country or timezone!                                                                                                            
What else do you like to do in your spare time?
Besides from blogging I enjoy spending time with family and also shopping for new beauty products.

How many times a week do you try to post?
I aim to post around 3 times a week, so when I’m free I post more often.

What made you start blogging?
Ever since i got into makeup, i hated buying products that weren't good in quality or just weren't right. Thats when i discovered blogs. After accumulating quite a few beauty products, i thought that i would also be able to become a beauty blogger. So after completing high school, i started my first ever blog! So in my free time i like to write reviews on products i've tried so i can inform others about that particular product. Basically reduce the amount of money wasted on products that are not right. 

What is your most recent beauty splurge?
My NARS Blush/Bronzer duo – I couldn’t help it, it was my birthday.

Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Definitely a night owl, i can somehow keep myself busy until i sleep.

Which language would you like to be able to speak?
I used to be a Korean Pop/fashion/beauty/drama fanatic, I still am I guess. I do know the basics but I would love to be able to speak fluently.

What is your favourite song/album?
Tough question but anything by Bruno Mars I love.

Would you rather want to own your own boutique or beauty shop?
Probably a beauty shop, I do love beauty and fashion but I think my heart leans to beauty more.

What was your first makeup product?
I think my first ever beauty product was an eye shadow palette, back then I loved it to death.



Here are my questions for you
  1. What country are you from?
  2. Summer or winter?
  3. What beauty product can’t you live without?
  4. What is your favourite brand of makeup?
  5. How long have you blogged for?
  6. Do you have any pets?
  7. What’s your favourite food?
  8. Why did you start blogging?
  9. How did you get into makeup?
  10. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
  11. Could you please follow me on bloglovin as a thank you? xD
Please let me know when you have done your tag, i would love to read it! 



Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment below ~


    Instagram | Bloglovin | Twitter 

10 comments

  1. So cool getting to know the person behind the blog!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination Lisa :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. Lisa, you deserve a lot of nominations!

    xoxo.
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So curious to know which eye shadow palette it was! Great post I love that you made a mix of the questions instead of answering them all x

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so long ago i cant even remember haha

      Delete
  5. Well done getting nominated :) Great post. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete