2014 Favourites


I can't believe this is my last post of the year, what a year it's been with up and downs in life and the start of my blog in late November. Since i've only started blogging i believe that i have not achieved alot, but what i have achieved is starting a blog of my own, next year i hope that i will be able to post at least once a week. If you have any requests or suggestions as to what i should post please comment down below !
Anyways 2014 has been the year that i seriously got into makeup - meaning i've tried many new products and searched endless hours on the internet about products that i had never heard of.

These are my favourite products from the year 2014.
  • Anastasia Brow Pomade
    Best brow product in the world, transforms your brows - literally 
  • YSL Glossy Stains 
    Long lasting, strong colour payoff but expensive
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
    Affordable full coverage foundation
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
    Brightens shadows and makes your shadows last longer
  • Chanel Noir Perfume
    Beautiful long lasting scent
Thats the end of my post ,thanks so much for reading this post, i hope you had a great year. Please comment below your favourites of this year!


Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment below ~

6 comments

  1. I've always been interested in trying the YSL Glossy Stains but I just can't bring myself to buy one. I'm more into creamy and moisturizing lip products but the YSL ones just look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sample of the Estee Lauder's DW foundation. Should really give it a go again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes to the glossy stains. i didn't quite expect to like them as much as i do and i quite like one in the l'oreal version. #109 in the ysl is the best mlbb but not mlbb shade


    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been wanting to try the l'oreal one, much more cheaper than the YSL

      Delete